Tibet Alien’s Travel permit,Where to apply? in Lhasa,Shigatse or Nyingchi?

Tibet Alien’s travel permits are for foreign travelers to travel in the not fully open regions in Tibet. And these places refer to Tsetang (such as Samye Monastery, Mindrolin Monastery, etc), Mt. Everest Base Camp, Saga, Payang, Mt. Kailash, Lake Manasarovar, Guge Kingdom Ruins, and Lake Draksumtso in east Tibet (Nyingchi prefecture). We apply these permits in local “Public Security Bureau“, so that is why this permit has another name of “PSB permit”. If your travel includes Lake Draksumtso and if you leave Lhasa for this sightseeing and Nyingchi is your last stop, we will need to apply this permit in Lhasa.

[bbp-single-forum id=9331]

About Author

Bella Zhang