With Tibet Everest Travel Permits you can choose to join our Everest Group Tour (3 nights 4 days outside of Lhasa), more over you can add some easy Tibet group tours in and around Lhasa before the Everest B.C Group Tour departure.And the permits can cover as long as 12 days time per your requests upon booking.
EBC Permits and Airport Transfer
Everest Travel Permits Product is suitable for booking the 4 days Everest B.C Group Tour. But the permit does not include places of Kailash or Kham. And of course you cannot travel with any other agencies with our agency’s permit.However you can add other short tours in or near Lhasa.
Tibet Everest Travel Permits and Airport Pick up service only
- 2-4 free days in Lhasa by yourself without a guide;
- Lhasa hotel booking by yourself;
- Only one or two days Lhasa package tour you may want;
- Booking just one or two days Lhasa package tour and adding the Everest Group Tour (3 nights 4 days trip).
Tibet Travel Permits+ Pick up Service Included:
1) Tibet Entry and Travel Permits for Lhasa,Gyantse, Shigatse, Tsetang, Namtso Lake, Everest Base Camp;
2) Tibet Travel Permits Delivery to your hotel or living address in China;
3) Lhasa airport pick up transfer to your hotel in Lhasa (1 pax booking, transfer by airline shuttle bus)
Service Not Included:
1) Hotel and air ticketing, train ticketing, drinks, meals, etc;
2) Any additional Tibet travel service not mentioned above;
3) Tipping to guide/or driver (when pick up)
You may also like
Highlighted daily departure Lhasa Group Tour covers top attractions in Lhasa: Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Streets.However you need to confirm your permits package booking with us at least 15 days (for city tour) to 30 days (for Kailash tour) in advance.
Welcome to book the 4 days famous “Budget Everest Tour” for high season of June 26-Sept.1, 2017-2018. Attractions to visit include: Lake Yamdrok, Karola Glacier, Pelkhor and Tashilhunpo Monastery and Mt. Everest at Base Camp. Two-nights Shigatse Accommodation single Room Supplement is US$70.
If you are still looking for a Tibet trekking adventure, why not come to enjoy the trekking discovery between Tsurphu and Yangpachen Hotspring? 5300m at the Lasar-la. Combining alpine tundra and sweeping mountain panoramas with visit to monasteries and a nunnery, this trekking nicely balances cultural and wilderness activities. The Best time for this trekking is from Mid- April to Mid of October.
Highlighted 2days Lhasa Group Tour covers top attractions in Lhasa: Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Streets, Drepung and Sera Monastery.Please book this short trip at least 6 days in advance. However you need to confirm your permits package booking with us at least 15 days to 30 days in advance.