If you want to travel to Everest Base Camp, you need to have necessary Everest Travel Permits in advance. Here Tibet Travel Expert introduces all permits you should apply.

Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB) Permit

As with other parts of Tibet, Everest Base Camp asks for Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB) Permit for every foreigner. So you should confirm with us early to secure the permit. Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB) Permit is the entry permit of Tibet, so it is the must for any part of Tibet for foreginers’ travelling.

Aliens’ Travel Permit (ATP)

This is the travel permit for foreigners who want to visit places besides Lhasa, Shigatse and Gyantse. Our tour guide will apply it for you once you arrive in Lhasa or Shigatse.

Border Defense Permit

Since Everest Base Camp is near the border between China and Nepal. So we need to apply Border Defense Permit.

Showing the single result

EBC Permits and Airport Transfer

Everest Travel Permits Product is suitable for booking the 4 days Everest B.C Group Tour. But the permit does not include places of Kailash or Kham. And of course you cannot travel with any other agencies with our agency’s permit.However you can add other short tours in or near Lhasa.