How to pay for you Tibet Tour
For your Tibet tour, mainly we accept four payment methods:
- Wechat Pay, Alipay
- Western Union Transfer
- Bank Telex Wire Transfer
- Paypal. If you pay by Credit Card (Visa or Master Card), please associate your credit card to your Paypal account firstly.
Here we list each of them below to give you a clear instruction on how to pay more efficiently and safely. Please be noted that, you can pay cash or travelers check for the Tibet tour balance payment.
1) Alipay or Wechat Pay-The most popular payment mode when you are in China.
For those travelers who are already in China, it is fairly easy to pay by Alipay or Wechat pay.
2) Tibet travel payment by western union transfer (regular Bank transfer for overseas travelers)
Western Union is the fast and safe way to pay for your Tibet tour.All you need to do is find the nearest Western Union branch in your area. Or visit www.westernunion.com to make payment to us with the following information (However Tibet bank authority does not allow people to receive western union transfer, you need to pay to our manager’s address in Chengdu)
Western Union wire to our private account
- Receiver’s First Name: KUNZHI
- Receiver’s Last Name: YANG
- City: Chengdu
- Country: China
Please send us the following information after transferring:
- Remitter’s First Name:
- Remitter’s Last Name:
- The sum of money in USD or EURO:
- Where you sent the money (i.e. City & Nation):
- Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN Codes)-and please email the Money order receipt copy
3) Tibet travel payment by bank telex wire transfer (regular Bank transfer for overseas travelers-no fee)
Private bank account: (regular Bank transfer for overseas travelers-no fee)
|Bank Name||Postal Savings Bank of China|
|Beneficiary||YANG KUN ZHI|
|Bank Address||No.73 Shawan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China|
|Beneficiary’s Identity Number||511023197901245177|
|Beneficiary’s Phone||(86) 18080158435|
|Post Code||(86) 61000|
Tibet Travel Payment to official Company bank account +7% fee (USD or EURO, NZ$, CAD$, AUD$ or HK$)
For Overseas wire transfer to our company’s official bank account below, an additional governmental tax and banking fee is to be charged. This account DOES NOT accept payment of CNY !
Note: Wire Transfer charges transfer fee of 2%. Government charges business tax fee of 5%. for example: in order to send us USD500, you shall transfer 500*7% extra. 500+500*7%=$535USD
|Bank Name||Bank of China , Tibet Branch|
|Beneficiary||Norpel Ling Travel Service Co.Ltd|
|Bank Add||NO.7 LINKUO WEST ROAD, LHASA,TIBET AUTONOMOUS REGION, CHINA|
|Post Code||(86) 850000|
4) Tibet travel payment by PayPal+7% fee (E.g: 100+7(fee)=US$107 is for 100$ net deposit)
PayPal is a secured and safe online payment, used by over 100 million users all over the world. When you receive our proposal with a quotation in your e-mail box, just click on the link which will take you to www.PayPal.com to make the payment. Or you can simply pay to firstname.lastname@example.org. However Paypal has high transaction service fee of 7% and it is only recommended for small deposit below US$500. Quick Link to pay to: https://www.paypal.me/TibetCtrip