Tibet Travel Tips
If you want to visit Tibet by train, you can choose to fly to Chengdu first, and then take a train from Chengdu to Lhasa. In the following paragraph, we will tell you what you need to buy in order to guarantee a comfortable train trip.
Here is the Train schedule from Chengdu to Tibet.
|Train No.: Z322||Time: 43 hours 07 minutes|
|Departure time: 14:48||Arrive time: 09:55|
|Price: 328 (hard seat)||668 (tourist coach)||1060 (soft sleeper)|
We highly recommend you to purchase these stuffs with you during your train trip.
- Tissue paper. You should at least bring a small bag of tissue paper with you on the train.
- Wet tissue paper. To wash your face and hands on the train.
- Basic washing tools. Like toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Cup. You need it to drink water and other liquid.
- Lipstick. As the air is very dry in Tibet, it is better to bring a lipstick to protect your lip.
- Fast noodles. In case you do not like the meal on the train.
- Fruits. Provide you vitamin and energy.
- Coffee and tea. If you are fond of coffee or tea, do not forget to buy some in Chengdu.
- Nuts. Provide you energy.
- Yogurt. It is better to bring one or two small bottles of yogurt with you on the train.
- Cookies. You can eat cookies for your breakfast.
- Water. There is only hot water on the train. The cold water from the tap is not drinkable. If you want to drink cold water, you can bring a big bottle with you.
For more Tibet travel suggestions or Tibet travel information, you can contact our local Tibet travel agency.