Tibet is homeland of numerous Buddhist monasteries. Myterious Tibetan Buddhism appeals to lots of travellers around the world to travel come here. As another unique feature of Tibet, Tibetan monasteries and temples attract lots of foreign travllers all year around. In Lhasa, you can start your day with three great Gelugpa university monasteries: Observing monk debate in Sera Monastery; Hiking around Ganden Monastery and do the Kora; Enjoying Tibetan Shoton
- Tibet Spiritual Tours, Tibetan Religion
- Local Tibet Travel Agency, Tibetan Aid Project, Tibetan Nyingma Relief Foundation
Tibetan Aid Project The Tibetan Aid Project (TAP) was founded in 1969 by Tarthang Tulku—a leading Tibetan master and teacher to support the courageous efforts of Tibetans to survive in exile and re-establish their rich cultural heritage. TAP is an operation of the Tibetan Nyingma Relief Foundation. It is a 501 c (3) non-profit organization that primarily focuses on raising funds for the production, shipment and distribution of sacred texts,
Seda Monastery, or Larung Wuming Buddhist Institute locates in Seda County of Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture in Sichuan Province, China. Seda or Sertar means “golden horse” in Tibetan language because people once found horse head shaped gold in the pasture nearby.
- Tibetan Religion, What to See in Tibet
- Dorje Drak Monastery, Dzogchen Monastery, Kathok Monastery, Mindrolling Monastery, Nyingmapa, Nyingmapa main monasteries, Palyul Monastery, Shechen Monastery, Tibetan Buddhism monasteries, Tibetan Buddhism Nyingmapa
Nyingmapa is among the four major schools in Tibetan Buddhism. In China, Nyingmapa six main monasteries include: Kathok Monastery, Palyul Monastery, Shechen Monastery, Dzogchen Monastery, Dorje Drak Monastery, and Mindrolling Monastery.
- About Tibet, Tibet Country and Villages, Tibet Group Tours, Tibet Journey Stories, Tibet Tourists Attractions, Tibet Travel FAQs, Tibet Travel News, Tibet Travel Tips-Gateway Tibet Travel Guide, Tibet Trekking and Adventures, Tibet Weather and Climate, Tibetan Culture and Arts, Tibetan Food and Restaurants, Tibetan Religion, Tibetan Traditional Festivals
- Tibet Travel News
Tibetan Autumn Mountain Climbing Activities Come to an End, More Than 50 Foreign Mountaineering Teams are Received throughout the Year Reporters from the Mountain Management Center of Tibet Autonomous Region was informed that the Autumn Tibet mountain climbing activities have been completed on the Oct. 25th, this year Tibet climbing center received a total of more than 50 teams from the United Kingdom, Russia, Austria, Australia and other 30